Friday, September 24, 2010

Megan Fox dieing to watch Transformer 3

Megan Fox
Megan Fox has revealed that she will watch Transformers 3 despite not starring in the movie.

The actress will not be reprising her role as Mikaela Banes after leaving Michael Bay's franchise earlier this year, replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Speaking to MTV the actress said: "I will see it. I'm gonna see it.

"I might be a little jealous when I see somebody kissing my Shia [LaBeouf], wearing my jeans that I... already had been fit for. It's kind of weird, actually."

"She's six feet tall also, so maybe they're not the exact same jeans. But it will be strange."

Despite not returning to the blockbuster Fox has been busy and will next be see starring alongside Mickey Rourke in Passion Play.

She has also been linked to The Crossing, which is yet to begin filming.
Tags:Megan Fox, Megan Fox Gossips, Megan Fox News, Megan Fox Images, Megan Fox Photos, Megan Fox Pics, Megan Fox Wallpapers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Free Blogger Templates 2008

Back to TOP